Random Awesomeness (part 2019.2)
- Stan Lee’s Captain Marvel cameo raises a lot of questions [AV News]
- There’s Only One Surviving Blockbuster Left on Planet Earth [Gizmodo]
- More 1979 Alt-Topps [Cards That Never Were]
- I Love The 80’s – Donruss [Dub Mentality]
- Did someone say “contest”? [Baseball Card Breakdown] (JT sez: The Breakdown’s animated baseball card gifs are always spectacular.)
- NaNoWriMo 2018 Bonus Episode, with Mercedes Lackey [Writing Excuses] (JT sez: I know this is an old episode, but it is a really good discussion of writer’s block.)
- Quit Trying to Write [Kill Zone]
What I’m Reading Right Now: Steelheart: The Reckoners, Book One by Brandon Sanderson.
Posted on March 8, 2019, in baseball, baseball cards, movies, random, writing and tagged 1979 Topps, Black Keys, Blockbuster, Brandon Sanderson, Captain Marvel, Donruss, Nanowrimo, Random Awesomeness, Stan Lee, Steelheart, writer's block. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.