- Listen to Joe Perry’s New Solo Song With Terry Reid, ‘I’ll Do Happiness’ [Ultimate Classic Rock]
- Watch: Unreleased The Highwaymen Gig [The Daily Beast]
- 2016 TSR: An Interesting First Week Of The Season [The Shlabotnik Report]
- Custom Baseball Cards Highlights 2016 – Trevor Story [Jason’s Custom Trading Cards]
- Custom ’55T for Reds barrier-buster Escalera [Bob Lemke’s Blog]
- This Web App Identifies Unnecessary Words In Your Writing [mental_floss]
- Movie Mobiles: Recreating Famous Cars from the Silver Screen [Great Big Story]
- THIS is what I’ve been up to lately… [The Infinite Baseball Card Set]
For those who are interested, I have finished my initial work on my first screenplay. It has been registered with the WGA, and is now being shipped to some trusted eyes for feedback and suggestions. In the meantime, I will begin work on my second screenplay, which I am hoping to have done by the end of July (earlier if at all possible). I’m really serious about this path, and hopefully I will stay motivated and focused on it so that I can see it come to fruition. And hopefully some of you movie buffs out there will get to enjoy some of my work.
That’s right. I’m done. Finished. It’s over.
The screenplay. And not as in, “I’m done. I quit.” Rather as in, “I’m done. It is finished.”
Well, almost. I still have to go through and edit, add a few things here and there, rearrange this and that…but for all extensive purposes, I am finished writing my first screenplay. After a couple of weeks with the editing pen, I will register it with the WGA and US copyright office, then send it off to a couple of friends in the biz to read through it and make some suggestions (including hopefully suggestions of people to send it to).
So, look out for a new movie in theaters in about 2-3 years with the byline, “Screenplay by Jason T. Carter.”