- The 5 Albums That Changed Viv Campbell’s Life [Classic Rock]
- SSPC (Super spectacular perfect cards) [Night Owl Cards]
- These Should Exist: The Robo Force Edition! [Branded in the 80s]
- An Amazing Ernie Banks Project [Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius]
- A ‘Saved by the Bell’ Themed-Bar and Restaurant Is Finally Opening [GQ]
- Are you kidding me?!?! Mejia BANNED 4 LIFE! [Mets Baseball Cards Like They Ought To Be!]
- Color Swatch Baseball: Pantone Chips of Every MLB Team [S. Preston Art + Designs]
Following the death of bassist Jimmy Bain, the band Last in Line paid tribute to their fallen comrade by releasing the video for “Starmaker” a week early. The band’s debut album Heavy Crown, is due to hit stores February 19, but can be pre-ordered now through Amazon.
Last in Line features guitarist Vivian Campbell, drummer Vinny Appice, and the late Jimmy Bain on bass, all of whom played in the original Dio band, and vocalist Andrew Freeman. Campbell also plays for Def Leppard; Appice is also in Resurrection Kings with another former Dio guitarist Craig Goldy, Quiet Riot/Great White/Dokken bassist Sean McNabb, and vocalist Chas West; Bain has also played with Rainbow and Wild Horses.