I have published a book of devotionals on Amazon: Monday through Friday in the New Testament. It is currently available only on Kindle devices, but a paperback version should be available in a day or two.
Studying the Word of God is one of the most rewarding things a person can do in this life, as it prepares one for the next. I generally don’t delve into religious matters on this blog, reserving that for Handling Aright, which contains sermon outlines and studies for Bible classes. However, when thinking of Christmas gift suggestions, what better than some materials related to Bible studies? Below are some of my favorite books in the realm of religion.
- The Gospel for Today by Foy E. Wallace, Jr.
- God’s Prophetic Words by Foy E. Wallace, Jr.
- Questions and Answers: Open Forum by Guy N. Woods
- Questions and Answers: Open Forum – Vol. 2 by Guy N. Woods
- Shall We Know One Another In Heaven? by Guy N. Woods
- How to Read the Greek New Testament by Guy N. Woods
- The Bible Doctrine of the Holy Spirit by Robert R. Taylor, Jr.
- The Bible Doctrine of Jehovah God by Robert R. Taylor, Jr.
- The Bible Doctrine of Final Things by Robert R. Taylor, Jr.
- Family of God: A Study of the New Testament Church by Batsell Barrett Baxter
- Balance: A Tried and Tested Formula for Church Growth by Ira North
- The Treasure Chest of Grace: Following God’s Map to Untold Riches in Christ Jesus by Wes McAdams
- Grace: Simply Incredible, Incredibly Simple by Dan Winkler
- Forgiven, Forgiving, & Free by Dan Winkler
- Muscle and a Shovel by Michael Shank
- Commentaries on the entire Bible by James Burton Coffman
- Gospel Advocate Commentaries on the New Testament by various authors