Christmas gift ideas for weird people
If you don’t know any “Weird Al” fans, you need new friends.
For everyone else, you might be wondering what to buy them for Christmas. Sure, you could gift some CDs or vinyl, but that’s too normal, isn’t it? Here are some alternatives for your Weirdest friends…
- Lights, Camera, Accordion!: Eye-Popping Photographs of “Weird Al” Yankovic, 1981–2006. A new hardcover book of photos, set for a November 15 release. Because who hasn’t seen enough Al?
- “Weird Al” Chia Pet. No normal person would buy this. Which makes it perfect for “Weird Al” fans.
- 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray of UHF. This should be a part of every person’s movie library.
- NECA “Weird Al Yankovic – Clothed 8” Action Figure.
- NECA Simpsons 25th Anniversary Series 4 Weird Al 5″ Celebrity Action Figure. Just a little out of my price range.
- Funko Pop! Fat figure. I can’t believe I procrastinated and missed this when it was much cheaper.
- Funko Pop! with accordion. Another one I missed out on when it was first released, and I’m not paying $30+ for it now.
- Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler. Seriously. This is a real thing.
- Christmas Tree Ornament. No Christmas tree would be complete without something Weird on it.
- The “Weird Al” Yankovic Anthology sheet music. For your aspiring parodists.
- Dr. Demento 20th Anniversary Collection: The Greatest Novelty Records Of All Time. A great collection of comedic genius. Not as great as an all-“Weird Al” collection, but your Weird friends should already have Al’s complete discography already.
That’s eleven awesome things to choose from. That’s right, eleven, not ten. Because a “top ten” list would be too normal.