Random Awesomeness (part 2019.9)
- The New June Netflix Titles Are Here And There’s So Much Great Stuff [BuzzFeed] (JT sez: Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse is coming June 26!)
- Kiefer Sutherland & the ‘Designated Survivor’ Cast on a ‘180-Degree Shift’ in Season 3 [TV Insider]
- These Posters for a Vampire TV Show Erupt In Flames When The Sun Rises [Adweek]
- You Can Rent the Spice Girls Bus on Airbnb [Apartment Theory]
- The 1954 Topps Guide to Life [SABR’s Baseball Cards Committee]
- The Pete Alonso / Jeff McNeil Collection [Mets Baseball Cards Like They Ought To Be!] (JT sez: I love the ’86 Donruss-style “The Rookies” cards Warren posted!)
- The Inside Story of Jimmy Page’s Led Zeppelin Guitars [Guitar.com]
What I’m Reading Right Now: Almost Yankees: The Summer of ’81 and the Greatest Baseball Team You’ve Never Heard Of by J. David Herman.
Posted on May 23, 2019, in baseball, baseball cards, horror, music, random, television and tagged Bush, Designated Survivor, guitar, Jimmy Page, John Wick 3, Kiefer Sutherland, Led Zeppelin, Netflix, Pete Alonso, Spice Girls, Spider-Man, vampires. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.