Random Awesomeness (part 2019.6)
- Vincent Price’s Supper Casserole! [Dinosaur Dracula]
- A Babe Ruth Rookie Card Found in an Old Piano Just Sold for More Than $130,000 [Mental Floss]
- Beasties [Phantom Cardboard]
- Cody Bellinger PC [Baseball Card Breakdown]
- 1971 Alt-Topps Requests [Cards That Never Were]
- Violent Femmes announce new album, Hotel Last Resort, share title track: Stream [Consequence of Sound]
- Here’s why Richard Dawson started kissing female contestants on ‘Family Feud’…And why he stopped during his second stint on the show [WCVB]
What I’m Reading Right Now: Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe written by Tim Seeley and illustrated by Freddie Williams III.
Posted on May 4, 2019, in baseball, baseball cards, comics, horror, music, random, television and tagged 1971 Topps, Babe Ruth, Beastie Boys, Cody Bellinger, cooking, DC Comics, Don Felder, Family Feud, He-Man, Masters of the Universe, Richard Dawson, Superman, Vincent Price, Violent Femmes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.