Goodbye, Kenny Kanowski
Posted by JT
(1964 – August, 2017)
Former Steelheart guitarist Kenny Kanowski passed away a few days ago. The cause of death has not been announced. Kanowski appeared on the 1996 Steelheart album, Wait, co-writing many of the songs. Among his credits was “We All Die Young,” featured in the 2001 Mark Wahlberg movie, Rockstar. Zakk Wylde played the guitar parts in the movie version of the track.
Rest In Peace my friend! Lv Mili https://t.co/hw1YaPv8ix
— Miljenko Matijevic (@MiljenkoM) August 9, 2017
I had the pleasure of playing with the great guitarist Kenny Kanowski in Steelheart. It was an honor my brother, rip, you will be missed! pic.twitter.com/7zCsEI2fMO
— Marten Andersson (@anderssonmarten) August 6, 2017
really saddened by this. Kenny Kanowski will be very missed. so talented. so sweet. talking… https://t.co/71eAxGbZ8F
— Phil X (@TheRealPhilX) August 6, 2017
Sharing is caring:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
About JTPreacher. Author. 911 dispatcher. Baseball fan. Horror nut. Music nerd. Bookworm. Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.