When Night Owl speaks, I tend to listen.
He says do it, I do it.
My wantlists are in an awful, unorganized, unupdated, unmaintained mess, so it only makes sense.
These are the cards I want the most (at the time of making this list, after being awake for 17 hours and just over an hour until I have the opportunity to shut my eyes, so it’s a partially sleep-deprived list)…
* 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Chris Sabo 66
* 1985 Donruss Mario Soto DK 19
* 1987 Fleer Sticker Cards Eric Davis 30
* 1992 Dodgers Police Eric Davis 33
* 1988 Royals Smokey Kurt Stillwell 23
* 1988 Royals Team Issue Kurt Stillwell 31
* 1983 Quad City Cubs TCMA Shawon Dunston 20
* 1985 Cedar Rapids Reds TCMA Rob Dibble 6
* 1986 Vermont Reds ProCards Rob Dibble 7
* 1974 O-Pee-Chee Ken Griffey Sr. 598
I don’t have much to offer in return, but if you make an offer I will listen and will do my best to fulfill your request. I don’t know how difficult these cards are to obtain, as I have not really actively sought most of them, nor do I know what their “book value” is as I don’t really pay attention to “the book.” So just let me know what you’re looking for, or what you want in return, and we’ll see if we can work something out.
I’m going to try to stay awake now for another hour.
Posted on September 25, 2010, in baseball, baseball cards and tagged Chicago Cubs, Chris Sabo, Cincinnati Reds, Eric Davis, Ken Griffey, Kurt Stillwell, Los Angeles Dodgers, Mario Soto, Rob Dibble, Shawon Dunston. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.