Do you remember when CD’s were expensive?
I sure do. And they still are, if you buy them new. There are a ton of used CD stores around though, including Book & Music Exchange in Owensboro. That’s where my parents-in-law live, and every time we go to visit I have to stop at that store. They always have some bizarre deal, and this time was no different. All CD’s with an orange sticker cost $2, or 20 for $10. Yep, fifty cents each. I didn’t look through every stack, but I found 20 that I wanted. Some alternative, some pop, some punk, and a few “hard rock” that are usable for my radio show.
I picked up the following, and got them all for a 10-spot.
- 24-7 Spyz This Is…24-7 Spyz
- Gilby Clarke Swag
- Culture Club The Best Of
- EMF Schubert Dip
- Saigon Kick The Best Of
- Saigon Kick The Lizard
- Richie Sambora Undiscovered Soul
- Joe Satriani Joe Satriani
- Semisonic Feeling Strangely Fine
- Sex Pistols The Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Swindle
- Tommy Shaw 7 Deadly Zens
- Shaw/Blades Hallucination
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Trouble Is…
- Britney Spears …Baby One More Time
- Britney Spears Oops!…I Did It Again
- Britney Spears Britney
- Spin Doctors Pocket Full Of Kryptonite
- Stuttering John Stuttering John
- Toadies Rubberneck
- The Zoo Shakin’ The Cage
I think I got a pretty good deal…what do you think?
Posted on January 1, 2010, in music and tagged 24-7 Spyz, Britney Spears, Gilby Clarke, Joe Satriani, John Melendez, Saigon Kick, Stuttering John, Toadies, Tommy Shaw. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.